• Made from 100% polypropylene by melt-blown thermal bonding of zero binders and adhesives.
• Four layers of varieties density structure to provide higher holding capacity with longer service life.
• Higher particulate reduction efficiency with nominal rating minimized from 0.5uM – 100uM.
• Sediment, fine particles, dirt, silt reduction.
• Complied with NSF42 and FDA CFR Title 21.
• 222 / Flat caps available for industrial application.
• Superior endurance of larger flow and pressure resistance for commercial/beverage/vending & industrial applications.
*Product Data Sheet and Catalogue available upon request. Please feel free to reach email@example.com.